WHAT IS DJI CREDIT
DJI Credit is a virtual currency that can be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store.
- It’s easy to get and easy to use. DJI Credit is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be used outside of the Official DJI Online Store.
- You can view your DJI Credit balance by clicking on My Account after logging in.
- The currency of your DJI Credit will be the same currency that you choose to pay with.
HOW TO USE DJI CREDIT
You can choose to use your DJI Credit during checkout. If the amount of your available DJI Credit is less than your total order amount (excluding shipping fees), you can pay the difference with one of our payment methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get DJI Credit?
You can get DJI Credit by placing an order at the DJI Online Store or through the DJI Affiliate Program.
2. Is there any limit to the amount of DJI Credit used during purchase?
No. DJI Credit can be used to buy any of the products on the DJI Online Store (shipping costs excluded).
3. I made a purchase; why did I not receive any DJI Credit?
DJI Credit will be available to use approximately 15 days after delivery. No exchanges or refunds can be made during this period.
4. Does DJI Credit have an expiration date?
No. DJI Credit does not expire.
5. If I use DJI Credit to place an order and then cancel it, can I get a refund of my DJI Credit?
If an order is placed using DJI Credit and is then canceled, the DJI Credit will only be refunded once the entire cancellation process is complete. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.